Club penguin planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great club penguin forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We are getting hacked and this site might shut down and thats poo...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Squoogley
Admin
Admin
Squoogley

Male
Number of posts : 21
Penguin name : Squoogley
Pearl Coins :
We are getting hacked and this site might shut down and thats poo... Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100We are getting hacked and this site might shut down and thats poo... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-16

We are getting hacked and this site might shut down and thats poo... Empty
PostSubject: We are getting hacked and this site might shut down and thats poo...   We are getting hacked and this site might shut down and thats poo... EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 6:13 pm

Guys well you know how this forum is getting shut down? Well you can use mine if you want Dark is on it as well as me and Lusidea and someother people soooo...Here's the link cp-nightclub.co.nr
Back to top Go down
Squoogley
Admin
Admin
Squoogley

Male
Number of posts : 21
Penguin name : Squoogley
Pearl Coins :
We are getting hacked and this site might shut down and thats poo... Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100We are getting hacked and this site might shut down and thats poo... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-16

We are getting hacked and this site might shut down and thats poo... Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are getting hacked and this site might shut down and thats poo...   We are getting hacked and this site might shut down and thats poo... EmptyFri May 22, 2009 1:50 am

Hey guys view my yt!
Back to top Go down

We are getting hacked and this site might shut down and thats poo...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club penguin planet :: Forum :: Announcments-
Jump to: